Changing Pathology Image by Image Minute by Minute
“Finally, a revolutionary technological breakthrough for fast-tracking a tissue diagnosis and cancer margins by an onsite or remote pathologist anywhere in the world, from a point-of-care biopsy, within minutes, and without tissue damaging chemicals or cryosections.”
– Dr. Jeffrey Edwards, DVM, MPH, MRVCS, DACVP
Sr. VP, Clinical Development, MUSE Microscopy, Inc.
In addition, for adoption of our SmartPath MUSE Technology™ (SmartPath), we are in the process of building a multi-tissue validation concordance study. Based on our initial findings, we are anticipating a high acceptance of this new technology.
Rapid. Slide-free. Pathology.
Powered by MUSE Fluorescent Technology
Multiple Images in One Pass.
- SmartPath can produce results within minutes from fresh or formalin-fixed tissue samples rather than hours or days for pathologists to do a diagnosis
- This new end-to-end solution saves time, labor, and equipment costs
- Uses water-soluble, non-destructive techniques leaving the tissue intact
- SmartPath is designed to enable non-destructive downstream sample analysis
- Non-toxic chemical exposure to technicians
- Instrument can be used in various healthcare and research settings (i.e., surgical suite, etc.)
- Proprietary software is optimized for global digital image diagnosis and distribution
Data Readiness for AI
AI is now becoming widely accepted as a valid diagnostic tool in multiple medical clinical settings. AI-based technology companies can benefit from SmartPath’s data as a preferred platform for pathology diagnostic tools.